ADSENSE SIGN UP
1. Open gmail account ( google email )
2. Use the email address to open google adsens account. You can get there by going to www.google.com/adsense
3. Complete google adsense set-up process by following the outlined procedure.
BLOG SET UP
1. Go to www.blogger.com and create a new blog for free.
2. View the blog to see how it is. You can customize it if you want.
3. Start posting articles that you want the blog to be known for.
TO PUT ADSENSE ON YOUR BLOG
1. Choose the blog you want to put adsense by going to www.blogger.com and sign in.
2. When your blog appears, instead of clicking on " view blog " or " dashboard ", click on layout and when the layout page appears, then go to page element tab.
3. Once there, click on " Add a page element " or " Add a page gadget " whichever one that is displayed. It normally appears in more than one position on the page element, so choose the one that is located in the exact place you want your ads to be displayed. After clicking.....
4. Then the " choose a new element " comes up. Scroll down and select the adsense option.
5. The next page displays an adsense sign-up page. But in this case, click on sign in ( since you are already registered with adsense ) and sign in using your gmail username and password.
6. After signing in, you will be navigated to the adsense configuration page. You can format using the preset colour template.
7. When you are through, then save the changes and go back to blogger and sign in and see how your blog looks like. If everything is okay the ads will appear as you open your blog.